Taking proper care of your beautiful wood furniture will help it last for years to come. Our furniture may be finished with a stain and/or natural wax which helps maintain it's beauty. Stains and waxes help protect your items but have limitations. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Use a dry cloth to remove any contaminants such as dust, dirt, food, etc.
- Immediately remove any liquids from the wood. Coasters or protective mats are your furniture's best friend.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat and sunlight as it can discolor the finish.
- Only use a damp cloth if absolutely necessary and dry the surface after.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners and polish that may remove the wax and/or stain.
Follow these easy guidelines and enjoy your beautiful furniture!